New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Current Job Market

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Current Job Market
From: Lisa M. Bronson <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:49:45 -0600

Hello everyone!

I hope you had a good weekend. Off and on, there's been talk on the list about the current job market. Some people think it's good, some people think it's bad. Personally, I'll quote my dad's favorite saying, "It's better than it was, but it's not as good as it was before it got as bad as it is now!"

How about you? How do you feel about the current technical communication job market?

* The job market is terrific!
* There are a lot of jobs if you know where to look
* Contracts are plentiful, but not full-time jobs
* There are jobs/conracts if you work for peanuts
* All the good jobs are in other locations
* It is better than it was, but...
* I would not want to _have_ to find a new job
* There are very few jobs/contracts
* I have not been looking for a job recently
* Other/None of the above

Enter your choice at http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/

Enjoy your week!

Lisa B.