RE: Keyboard Strokes for micro symbol?

Subject: RE: Keyboard Strokes for micro symbol?
From: "Watson Laughton" <wlaughton -at- orphan -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:36:28 -0600

>>I'm not running Windows, but my ANSI cheat sheet
>>tells me that to get mu (micro), you switch to
>>the Symbol font and type Alt-0109 (hold down the
>>Alt key and type these numbers on the numeric
>>keypad). If that works, let techwr-l know so
>>that others can benefit from your question.
>>If not, please provide the correct shortcut (ditto).

You can also just type <alt> 0181 on the numeric keybad (with numlock ON) in most any font, and you will get µ. The full list is available at


Accelerate the document lifecycle with full online discussions and unique feedback-management capabilities. Unlimited, efficient reviews for Word
and FrameMaker authors. Live, online demo:

Doc-To-Help 7.5 Professional: New version with new features, improved performance and reliability, plus much more! Download your free trial today at

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: Follow-up - Control Issues
Next by Author: PDF Conference in Orlando
Previous by Thread: Re: Keyboard Strokes for micro symbol?
Next by Thread: What should I charge?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads