Re: What should I charge?

Subject: Re: What should I charge?
From: Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:51:16 -0500

Process gurus (like certified CMMI assessors) in New York City
routinely charge in the neighborhood of $1500-2000 a day for
consulting and training services. In my experience, they provide
nothing more than copies of their presentations and (maybe) some
process templates.

Your mileage may vary with location, experience, and what the market will bear.

- bc

--
Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
http://enrevanche.blogspot.com

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:45:01 -0800, Amanda_Abelove -at- toyota -dot- com
<Amanda_Abelove -at- toyota -dot- com> wrote:

> Hi--
>
> Anyone know what the going daily rate is on doing a class for a company on
> implementing a process? I'm assuming that I need to provide courseware in
> addition to my powerpoint slides.
>
> Thanks!
>
> ---Amanda

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l