Decision on <Need a Word>

Subject: Decision on <Need a Word>
From: "Oja, W. Kelly" <w -dot- kelly -dot- oja -at- verizon -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:23:34 -0600

Tom Johnson skewered <j/k> me with:
"But, you forgot one thing! What did you decide? Many of us would like
to know?"

1. Task Name

1.1 Definition
XXXXXXX

1.2 Origin
XXXXXXX

1.3 Process
XXXXXXX

1.4 Schedule
XXXXXXX

1.5 Objective
XXXXXXX

1.6 LAN Location
XXXXXXX

1.7 Print Location
XXXXXXX

Obviously I took another route, but based on one of the word suggestions
and a combination of smithing the document.

I am going to place a disclaimer of sorts in the Intro section of the
document defining these seven fields. They shouldn't be that hard to
decipher anyway, but CYA.. err make that CMA. : P

W. Kelly Oja
Verizon Airfone Inc.
Airfone(r) Service for Verizon Wireless
Why wait until you land to take care of business?

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com