Re: Help on Multipage Visio Into Word?

Subject: Re: Help on Multipage Visio Into Word?
From: Lisa Roth <roth -dot- lisa -at- jimmy -dot- harvard -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:55:03 -0500

Hi Joe,

Your best bet is to save each page as a separate WMF and then insert it via Insert>Picture>From file (instead of Insert>Object).

--Lisa

jsokohl -at- mac -dot- com wrote:

Hi all,

I'm in a bind. I've committed to providing detailed system flowcharts as
an appendix...but when I received my first Visio file from the developer,
I can't figure out how to import the multipage Visio into Word so it shows
up on multiple pages. Selecting Insert>Object, then selecting Visio, then
selecting the file only brings in the first page--regardless of whether I
embed or I link. Any ideas?

Environment:
Windows XP
Word 2002
Visio 10

TIA,

joe Please reply to the list, because the only access I have is through the
Web interface.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com