RE: Changing file names in RoboHelp

Subject: RE: Changing file names in RoboHelp
From: "Gary Robinson" <Gary -dot- Robinson -at- AnesthesiaLLC -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:53:07 -0500

Try this. Right click within a topic and click Topic Properties. A dialog opens that lets you change the topic title and the topic file name as well as other things.

Regards,

Gary G. Robinson
Technical Communications Consultant
Email: gary -dot- robinson -at- anesthesiallc -dot- com
ggrtech -at- ggrtechcomm -dot- com