RE: Exempt vs. Non-Exempt

Subject: RE: Exempt vs. Non-Exempt
From: "Kim Bourner" <Kim -dot- Bourner -at- Manatron -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 16:53:02 -0400

Our company doesn't care if we are exempt or non-exempt, all are
required to work the minimum hours of their classification (20, 30, 32,
or 40), and more is desired.

Basically, being exempt for me means working 40 hours and no overtime
pay for additional hours. Being non-exempt here means working 40 hours
and no overtime allowed, so no working over 40 hours. Anything less is
considered bad.

Thank You,
Kim
"Whether it's the best of times or the worst of times, it's the only
time we've got." - Art Buchwald

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com