Re: Username or user name (generalized)

Subject: Re: Username or user name (generalized)
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:59:25 -0700

Steve's post is a bit vague on details, so we don't know if the
documentation team has previously attempted to improve the
UI and been rebuffed, if it has management that has made
any effort on their behalf in this area, etc. He also doesn't tell us
whether he thinks he has any chance of reversing the results
of "being outvoted," only that he has misgivings about going
along with the rest of his group. It may be that he has no real
potential to change minds or the course of action, and is just
looking for our input as to whether it's time to send out those
resumes again...

Gene Kim-Eng