Re: Standards for screenshots

Subject: Re: Standards for screenshots
From: Amanda_Abelove -at- toyota -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:09:09 -0700

I think he means that he wants to know what standards there are for
screenshot presentation.

It really doesn't matter as long as you are CONSISTENT, it is big, easy to
tell what you are looking at, not so closely cropped that you don't know
what window you are looking at, and a consistent size percentage, like
60%. I also like putting big red circles around the field I want them to
look at specifically.

Amanda

On Apr 12, 2005 1:40 PM, A.H. <isaac840 -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> I just got the MS manual of style .chm file and
> couldn't find standards for screenshots. Are there
> any? I read JoAnn T. Hackos's Standards for Online
> Communication but there weren't any specifics. Any

What kind of information are you looking for, exactly, when you say
you want "standards for screenshots?"

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com