Re: Trouble finding work

Subject: Re: Trouble finding work
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:00:39 -0700 (PDT)

The key consideration is whether technical
communications needs to be created using an
engineering approach. User friendly documentation is,
in the main, documentation that minimizes the reader
having to do skips and jump-to's. There is really
only one approach to creating such documentation:
Design highly cohesive and lossely coupled modules of
information. And creation of such modules requires
good engineering design practice.

Tony Markos

--- Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com> wrote:
> [...]

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com