Re: Why should I be worried about the merger?

Subject: Re: Why should I be worried about the merger?
From: The Peanut Gallery <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:47:19 -0700

What are those tools John?

I'm interested

Wade

However, my go-to applications each cost under $200
> each, some bordering on Shareware. Why do I go to them? I'm
> comfortable with them. I know what buttons to click, checkmarks to
> populate, file formats to select. Will I get up to speed with the
> others, sure. However, right now, using my current processes, I can
> produce X output with some tools, and 1/x with the others.

We shall have peace... We shall have peace when you answer for the
burning of the Westfold! When you answer for the children who lie dead
on the plains! For the soldiers who were hewn even as they lay dead!
We shall have peace when you hang from a gibbit for the sport of your
own crows! --Theoden, King of Rohan

Wade Courtney
Yahoo: wcourtne
www.sabioinc.com