how do you make drop-down triangles ...

Subject: how do you make drop-down triangles ...
From: "Tom Johnson" <tjohnson -at- idratherbewriting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 08:29:49 -0400

Does anyone know how to make those little blue triangles in Microsoft Word's
help that point downward when clicked, indicating drop down information?

(For an example, in Word, press F1 and search for "create a document." In
the Create a document help file, "From a template or wizard" and "From a
copy of an existing document" both are drop-down hotspots indicated by a
blue triangle. When you click the triangle or hotspot, new information
appears and the triangle then points downward.)

I attempted to do this with Robohelp's DHTML triggers and targets options,
but was unsuccessful (although I could make the triangle reverse
directions). When I combined the hotspot with the trigger, though, the
trigger no longer worked.

Is this a javascript code that I could run? Any other help systems that
automatically include this? Thanks,

Tom

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com