Re: What Can We Do?

Subject: Re: What Can We Do?
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:47:12 -0400

> Thanks Jeffrey, yes, the "Either party may terminate this contract at any time for any reason" statement is in the contract and my company IS actively trying to find me something else. I just think it is a low, unethical thing to do.

Not if the contract says it's not. Really, you entered into a business
agreement with certain rules in place. It wasn't unethical to
terminate the contract. It was uneconomical for the client to NOT
terminate the contract.

Sorry you got burned. This is the stuff that contracting is (partially) made of.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com