Re: resume fondling -- am I being too picky?

Subject: Re: resume fondling -- am I being too picky?
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:39:56 -0700

I think there's also a difference between sloppy/error and an
intended use. For example, if a resume starts out with styles
formatting and suddenly changes to all-normal halfway down
the page, or with bullets and suddenly changes to paragraphs. If I see that the usage is consistent, then even if it isn't done the way I would choose to do it it won't leave a negative
impression because I have and can require the use of a document template.
BTW, I never dump resumes once I've gotten them. I never
know when a situation might come up that someone I chose
previously not to consider might be right for.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>