Re: Is it only me...

Subject: Re: Is it only me...
From: "Robyn Richards" <robynrrr -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 23:02:00 +0000

The few hours after the X number of copies came back from repro and
were being boxed (sometimes at 2am), I'd experience what could be be
defined as Postpartum depression. I couldn't wait to start the next
one. I felt like I had no reason for living until it did.

I'm in this stage now. And no, it doesn't help when the dev manager leaves me off the weekly 'who is doing what' email.

I find it very difficult at this point to get motivated to the next product. Any suggestions on how others approach this?

Robyn

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com