Re: Is it only me...

Subject: Re: Is it only me...
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:33:26 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm in this stage now. And no, it doesn't help when the dev manager
> leaves me off the weekly 'who is doing what' email.
>
> I find it very difficult at this point to get motivated to the next
> product.
> Any suggestions on how others approach this?

I always confront this kind of stuff head on...to me, tact is spelt
2X4...go to the person and say "Why are you doing this? You make my
job much harder and the results is an inferior deliverable. Why are
you doing ths?" Make sure he doesn't think the question is rhetorical
and wait for an answer. You may not get on this list this round, but
he'll think twice before forgetting you again.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com