Re: What audience should I target?

Subject: Re: What audience should I target?
From: "Borodkin, Yevgen" <yevgen -dot- borodkin -at- dictajet -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:52:53 +0200

Many thanks for all your replies!

Bill, that's exactly what happened: the manager I talked to could not give me any specific information (and, sure enough, did not invite any other SMEs to the meeting :()...

Yes, I did try to elicit some information about the feedback received from users, but - alas! - to no avail! Besides, I have a very limited number of people to turn to (the company's hierarchy is pretty rigid), which is why contacting customer support is hardly an option. Aiming at 'the lowest common denominator' (thanks, Kathleen!), however, may prove feasible.

Thanks again!

Yevgeny Borodkin

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com