Re: Online Manuals of Style

Subject: Re: Online Manuals of Style
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:49:17 -0400

Excellent list, Dave! I have one small correction: The U.S. Government
Printing Office Style Manual can be found at
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/stylemanual/index.html

-- Dan Goldstein

P.S.: The American Institute of Physics Style Manual is merely a scan of
a printed document -- how embarrassing...

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com