Re: Client Newsletter

Subject: Re: Client Newsletter
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 14:17:51 -0700 (PDT)

Aren't yuou being a little thin-skinned? He didn't cast any
aspersions on you...it spoke realistically and how I would expect two
seasoned professionals to speak to each other when they aren't
walking on eggshells. I'd say you need to get past the fact that he
didn't agree with you and apologize for calling him that name on a
public list.

> On 5/13/05, Lyda Woods <lwoods -at- plexisweb -dot- com> wrote:
> > I find your reply offensive...a list of pejorative adjectives
> > with no understandable reason or support behind them. Boy I
> > hope you aren't someone's editor. If you read the proposal
> > you'd see that our focus is yo address the clients' needs.
> >
> > You are a jerk.

> > From: Bill Swallow [mailto:techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com]
> > The battle is irrelevent. Your clients' needs clearly demand
> > more than a newsletter. The battle is going to be long, nasty,
> > painful, and dumb until you really address what clents need
> > and not what you want to provide them.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com