Re: Dissertation research

Subject: Re: Dissertation research
From: "Jerry Muelver" <jerry -at- hytext -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 07:41:29 -0500

From: "Tiffany Craft Portewig"
. . .

I would like to be on site at your company for at least a week to conduct interviews and observe your processes. I understand the confidentiality of the information you work with, so I am willing to honor any confidentiality agreement your company requires.

Which continents are within your range of travel?

---- Jerry Muelver
Tech Writing Patterns Wiki
http://twpats.hytext.com/cgi-bin/patsauth.pl

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com