file recovery

Subject: file recovery
From: Michele <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:23:33 -0500

Totally brain fart mistake, I used one file to create another in Visio. I usually rename right away, but guess I forgot and lost my first flow of content by saving. Is it hiding somewhere? I've checked Temp and it isn't there. Word must have some "feature" that the original file went to a directory and saved it? Someone please say yes! Ugh. Not enough caffeine yesterday morning and now I'm going to pay for it. I can just feel that the list will not give me condolence.

Anyone? Michele

Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516