RE: Tech Writers as Hourly Employees?!

Subject: RE: Tech Writers as Hourly Employees?!
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:25:11 -0700

Dear All,

I intended my post as a way to find out if other companies were actually
going to hourly. It was curiosity, nothing more.

I notice that most of the posts went way away from this. I'm
disappointed but not surprised.

The last couple of posts, to which I'm replying (without quoting them)
went completely off-topic. I'm really sorry that happened. I should have
realized that discussing anything even remotely related to politics,
religion, or the economy was not polite.

If you respect the rights and interests of the original poster, you'll
drop this thread. I intend to delete any further responses.

Sorry again,

Joe

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com