Re: Not sure if I phrased my last question appropriately

Subject: Re: Not sure if I phrased my last question appropriately
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

Why not?

It's within the scope of the profession. Is it necessary that
everyone want to discuss something to allow it to be discussed or
that once it is discussed 2-3 times, it becomes off limit?

If that were the case, not much WOULD be discussed.

I don't think you want every topic to be voted on before it can be
discussed, do you?

--- Lou Quillio <public -at- quillio -dot- com> wrote:

> Raymond Ambrosini wrote:
> > A Certification in Technical Writing is what I desire.
>
> People? People?? Let's not, okay? For once, let's not.
>
> Raymond, mio cumbare, ya gotta dig into the archives on this one.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=certification+site%3Araycomm.com

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

?Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone
amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built
the Titanic.? - Dave Barry

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com