Re: Need help with WebWorks Publisher 2003 Version 8.0.0.1194

Subject: Re: Need help with WebWorks Publisher 2003 Version 8.0.0.1194
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:28:12 -0400

> But, the problem is that I do not want the corresponding Title page to appear when I click the guide name in the TOC. For example, in the given screen shot, the Title page appears (I have mapped the Copyright info to NoOutput tag in WebWorks) when I click ABC User Guide in the TOC. Instead, I want the Introduction to ABC page to appear when I click ABC User Guide. The ABC User Guide should appear in the TOC without including the Title.fm file in my source files for WebWorks.
>
> Is it possible to fetch the book title (guide name) from the .wdt (WebWorks template file) and then use it in the TOC. For example, if my WebWorks template name is ABC.wdt, then can I fetch the name ABC and use it as TOCTitle at TOCLevel1 in my TOC??? Should we use macros to customize Page Styles and Paragraph Styles to achieve this?

Hi Reshma,

I'm having a lot of difficulty trying to visualize just what you're
asking about or trying to do. Can you elaborate a bit?

Also, your version of WWP is old. The version 8 patch is up to 8.0.8.2296.

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com