RE: Office Space Guilt

Subject: RE: Office Space Guilt
From: "Bill Trippe" <btrippe -at- nmpub -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:24:11 -0400

Bill Swallow wrote:

> You were promised the office on hire. You didn't play favorites to get
> it. You had no idea at the time that you'd be "leapfrogging" people
> with time-served seniority.
>
> Explain the situation to them. If they still want to act like babies
> and "retaliate" then you can make it a management issue.
>
> This isn't your problem, it's theirs. They need to grow up and realize
> that if you snooze you lose.

I agree, with the one difference that I would suggest explaining the
situation to them and then let them deal with the information however they
would like.

I have to say, this is one of those times I say to myself, Thank goodness I
work independently. Who has time for such silliness?

Bill

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com