Anyone doing anything innovative or different with Frame

Subject: Anyone doing anything innovative or different with Frame
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:44:01 -0400

I'm doing some research on alternative or cool uses for FrameMaker -- beyond the creation of user manuals, etc.

If you know of some cool/alternative uses of FrameMaker and would like to share them with others, let me know. I'm hoping to include this information in an upcoming presentation and article on the subject.

I have seen Frame used to create electronic portfolios (converted to PDF), slide shows (converted to PDF to avoid the need for Power Point), flashcards, and more. But, I'm sure there's some pretty innovative folks out there who are harnessing the power f FrameMaker to do some pretty cool stuff. I'll share what I learn with the list.

Thanks!
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net 941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

FrameMaker 2005 Chautauqua, November 7-9, 2005 - RTP, NC
Info: http://www.travelthepath.com/conf2005.html

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create 14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com