Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Office Spaces

Subject: Re: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Office Spaces
From: "W. Kelly Oja" <judbasiner -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:08:49 -0500

> Where do you live at work?

My work setting is comprised of more than one of the choices given. I
work in a cube that sits in the corner of a large room. I was
originally in a closet (yes a closet) than for one glorious month...an
office. Then I was given a desk in the room where I am today. But
people constantly came by and sat on my desk and went through my
drawers - as was the case with the previous resident who didn't seem
to mind.

I asked my supervisor for walls to box me in. He approved the request
for some cubicle walls. Now there is no more sitting on the corner of
the desk and no more draw explorers, but an occasion people will slap
the walls in fun. I am surprised the cube has lasted this long!

Kelly

New from Quadralay Corporation: WebWorks ePublisher Pro! Easily create
14 online formats, including 6 Help systems, in a project-based
workflow. Live, online demo! http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com