RE: TOOLS: Rotate your ball?

Subject: RE: TOOLS: Rotate your ball?
From: "Barbara Philbrick" <caslon -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:07:44 -0400

I use the GoFit 65 cm (5'8" over here). I got it at Dick's Sporting Goods
for around $30.

I've been using it since last fall. I do think my back feels better when I
use it, and I definitely move more -- variety in fidgeting.

The bad news is that mine did burst, but GoFit replaced it, only cost of
shipping. A little anxious about finding myself staring in surprise at the
ceiling again, but I think it is better than a traditional chair, so I'll
risk it. If I had to buy one again, I'd get a tougher one --- I often have
two little people on my lap, which puts me well over the weight limit of the
GoFit. (Though they weren't "helping" when it burst.)

I work at home, so I just have friends and family to make fun of me, so
can't speak to the office environment.

Barb