Re: Using Punctuation w/GUI Labels

Subject: Re: Using Punctuation w/GUI Labels
From: Geetanjali Parekh <geetanjaliparekh -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 08:16:23 +0530

Hi,
How I handle them is very simple, when I define the typographical
conventions where I specify a specific format for screen labels

For eg
Telephone_Number can take only numeric values from 1-9, The screen
print above shows the value '12365333'.

You can mention that the screen labels or field names are depicted as
bold text and the values of the fields are enclosed in single quotes
or could be in italics.

Regards

Geetanjali

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com