Re: Tech writers with typewriters?

Subject: Re: Tech writers with typewriters?
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:50:23 -0400

Oh I just love this!!

Honeslty, the Atlas got me too (considering they're outdated by printing).

Can we send them an email expressing our apprecation from all us Whirlers? Please??

At least the author is amusing. I can just imagine my grandfather writing something like this. (He was a tech writer in the '30s - '70s--and still fancies himself as one.)

And as a third-generation writer, I can sum up all those resources in one word: GOOGLE!