RoboHelp HTML 5X

Subject: RoboHelp HTML 5X
From: lynchdl -at- comcast -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:57:32 +0000

Perhaps someone out there in RoboHelp land has an answer. A friend is having issues with his .chm files. When he creates the .chm files on one server, they work fine. However, when he moves the .chm files to another server, it breaks the links. He mentioned something about not to LINK the files but to save all the files in the .chm file. He also mentioned something about hard links.

Any clues? I only have 4x and so I am a bit lost on this one. I am not even sure if 4x has this option.

TIA

Diana

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com