ADMIN Re: Subscription being put on hold -- happening to anyone else?

From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:27:14 -0600 (MDT)

Please direct messages about list administration to me, not to the list.
Unnecessary posts waste bandwidth, decrease the effectiveness of the list,
cause distractions and irritations to other list members, and are not
likely to get you the answers you're looking for.

Lisa B.

> I'm wondering if anyone else on the list is having the same problem as me:
>
> Three times in the past week my techwr-l subscription has been put on hold
> automatically by the listserv, supposedly because of bounced messages, and
> I've needed to send an "unhold" request to the listserv each time.
>
> Nothing's changed on my mail service, and this email address has been
> problem-free for two years. My company's IS dept. doesn't bounce messages
> back at all so they don't confirm any addresses for spammers. If it's
> something that is blocked, it disappears into oblivion.
>
> I've notified Lisa about it, but I was curious if I was the only one it
> was happening to.

> Carla Martinek
> cmartinek -at- zebra -dot- com

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com