ADMIN Re: London

Subject: ADMIN Re: London
From: Lisa M. Bronson <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 18:15:36 -0500

I truly sympathize with the people of London, but we need to bring the topic back to technical communication. Further messages on this subject may result in suspension of posting privileges.

Lisa B.

IMHO, they picked the *wrong* city. Do they think they can terrorize the
same stalwart people who thumbed their noses at Hitler in WWII?
Londoners have been around for a long time, and long after the nutcases
have killed themselves off London will still be there.

G-d bless the English...

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com