Reentering the TW world

Subject: Reentering the TW world
From: wendy_lewis -at- goodyear -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:21:18 -0400

Greetings. I've been laid off for 2 years and am just now getting back
into the biz. My new problem is my memory. .. or lack of.

How do I translate Word files to Frame? -- Word 2003 to Frame 7

These are some horrible, huge, and ugly Word files. To avoid having 238
font styles, I think I'm going to have to take it down to .txt.
I've searched for a filter, but can't find anything that is still
supported. I *believe* I used to use RTFtoMIF, which is now MIFtoGo and it
doesn't seem to do Word to Frame.
Taking it to .txt might be the best idea, because it would allow me to
reformat everything on the way, but I'd like to have a cheaper option.
Any ideas?

Wendy Lewis
Technical Writer
wendy_lewis at goodyear dot com