Looking for an old post re liability insurance

Subject: Looking for an old post re liability insurance
From: "Sarah Stegall" <siliconwriter -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:34:57 -0700

All:
I've searched the Techwr-L archives from April onward and can't find the
answer I'm looking for. Back in April, I posted a question to the list about
liability insurance for writers. I'm talking about so-called "errors and
omissions" insurance, which indemnifies the company against a lawsuit if one
of their customers sues THEM over errors and omissions in a user manual. We
had a few exchanges back and forth, but the reply I am looking for included
one writer's sample "indemnification clause" which he included in all his
contracts. This clause was designed to indemnify the writer and nullify the
need for this very expensive insurance. I am now extending my contract with
my client and would like to add such a clause to my contract. Does anyone
remember this message, or have a similar clause in a contract they'd let me
borrow? Many thanks in advance.
Sarah Stegall

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com