Regarding - Context sensitive help with Robohelp

Subject: Regarding - Context sensitive help with Robohelp
From: "Sunila Johnson" <sunilaj -at- coreobjects -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 03:12:42 -0700

Hi All,

Our client has come up with an online help requirement, details are as
follows:

We will need to have context sensitive help for XXXXXXXX. Context
sensitive help would be from two perspectives. First, modal dialog
forms will need to have a help button ("?" at the top right as in the
image below). Second, for floating windows the context sensitive help
would be accessible by pressing "F1" when the focus is on any field on
the form.

Can you please let me know the write approach or guide me to do this
task. The tools that we will be using are MS Word and Robohelp.

Regards
Sunila

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com