Re: about techwr-l and lisa on mytechnologylawyer.com today

Subject: Re: about techwr-l and lisa on mytechnologylawyer.com today
From: Scott Abel <abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:42:22 -0400

Hey TECHWR-Lers!

Thanks for tuning in to "Content Management Live!" yesterday. The response to our third show in the series was outstanding. However, like all technology pilot projects, we experienced some technical difficulties with the STC interview portion of the show. It turns out, some telephones don't have very good microphones. :) But, thanks for sticking with us while we tried to resolve STC President Suzanna Laurent's connection problems. This was the first technology glitch we've had so far in the series -- a good lesson learned.

The good news is that part two of the show featured Lisa Bronson talking about TECHWR-L and she did a great job (and her phone mic worked well). I've received many emails from listeners asking if there are archived copies of the shows available and the answer is yes! You can find archived copies of the shows here: www.mytechnologylawyer.com/radio (see "past Programs" link on left). Some shows of interest ...

08/09/05 - Content Management Professionals
08/02/05 - Managing Content as an Asset

Yesterday's show is undergoing some post-production magic in hopes of bumping up the volume on the first half of the show when Suzanna voice faded in and out. The show should be available for listening later this week or first of next.

Next week's show (Tuesday, August 23, at 1PM EDT) features Pamela Kostur -- long time STCer and content modeling maven -- discussing structured content as it relates to content management.

Tune in and let us know how we are doing. It's a learning experience for us all and a lot of fun for those involved. If you'd like to be interviewed on a future show, let me know what you'd like to talk about and how it relates to content management.

The host, Scott Draughon (Draughon Technology Report) and I hope to create a presentation for a future STC event that will highlight how we did the show, what we learned, what worked and what didn't in hopes of sharing this knowledge with others who are considering podcasts, internet radio and other audio development projects.

Thanks again.
==================================
Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
abelsp -at- netdirect -dot- net 941-359-3416
www.thecontentwrangler.com

Events of Interest
Content Management Live!
Six weekly one-hour live radio broadcasts each Tuesday at 1pm EST
Listen live: http://www.mytechnologylawyer.com/radio

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com