RE: Quick Frame question

Subject: RE: Quick Frame question
From: "Dannette Bennett" <dbennett -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:43:34 -0400

To get a (r) type of mark (assuming that's what you mean):

Turn Num Lock on.
Put your cursor where you want it.
Hold down the Alt key on your keyboard.
While Alt is held down, type 0174 on the numeric keypad (the keypad with
the numbers and arrows on the right side of the keyboard).
Release Alt.
Whala! You should have a Registered Trademark symbol.

BTW, codes for other commonly used special characters are:
0169 - copyright
0154 - Trademark
0133 - ellipsis
0150 - en dash
0151 - em dash,
0160 - non-breaking space

Dannette Bennett
Senior Technical Writer
dkb -at- foundationsoft -dot- com

Foundation Software, Inc.
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors

-----Original Message-----

Tech Whirlers,

I can usually hack my way through editing an FrameMaker doc but...

How to you type a registered trade mark symbol? Or map it, or
whatever... Can somebody give me step-by-step?


Now Shipping -- WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word! Easily create online
Help. And online anything else. Redesigned interface with a new
project-based workflow. Try it today!

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Differences between Training guide vs User's Guide
Next by Author: RE: Quick Frame question
Previous by Thread: RE: Quick Frame question
Next by Thread: Re: Quick Frame question

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads