RE: Indexing a 212-page tech document using WORD '03

Subject: RE: Indexing a 212-page tech document using WORD '03
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:20:17 -0400

The headers and footers for the sections inserted by the {Index} field
are initially set to Same as Previous by default. Silly User manually
redefines them to not be Same as Previous. If Word in its infinite
wisdom chooses to reset them to Same as Previous every time the index is
updated, it should display a message: "You incorrectly set these to bla,
bla, bla. Shall Word reset them to bla, bla, bla?"

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com