Re: DMS/CMS--A cry for help!!!

Subject: Re: DMS/CMS--A cry for help!!!
From: "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:49:11 -0500

We use Documentum. It was selected by 'someone' who obviously did not have access to
the specs (if there were any specs). Get the specs, and then test the
requirements, and then test them again....

> Rick Bishop wrote:
>
> > Dave: Enterprise level DMS with CMS can be very expensive. Be
> > prepared to spend some serious money for a full-fleged solution.
> > Documentum - best and very expensive
> > DocumentMall.com - hosted solution for smaller companies - cheap
> > Xerox's docushare.com - cheaper than documentum
> > Xythos.com - very good DMS only
> > HTH,
> > Rick

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com