Red Cross Soliciting TW's?

Subject: Red Cross Soliciting TW's?
From: Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 12:36:48 -0400

I just talked to a recruiter who contacted me about the Red Cross
seeking hires for a year-long contract project with lots of
documentation.

She wasn't sure if this was connected to Katrina or not, but she
commented that it was unusual for them to hit her (and others) with so
many requirements at once.

Has anyone else gotten calls or e-mails about this in the last few days?

Martin

--
Martin H. Bosworth
Technical Writer, Telemedicine Directorate

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com