RoboHelp HTML Help Question

Subject: RoboHelp HTML Help Question
From: "Cindy Hudson" <cindy -dot- hudson -at- activant -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:27:09 -0500

I'm using RoboHelp X5 to generate HTML Help. The problem is that the
Index tab is missing in the generated help. The RoboHelp expert is no
longer with us, so I'm trying to learn this and update the files.

This is what I've already checked/tried:

- The index was created and the tab appeared in a previous version done
by the other writer.
I can generate it in WebHelp, but not in HTML Help.
- The Windows properties have TOC & Index checked.
- Primary layout is Microsoft HTML Help.
- When I click Generate, the Next button is grayed out so I can't access
any of the
options there other than Finish.

Does anyone have ideas on what I might try next?

Cindy

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email immediately. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com