Re: best approach to learning HTML...

Subject: Re: best approach to learning HTML...
From: "Jens Reineking" <J -dot- Reineking -at- interkomelectronic -dot- de>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:23:58 +0200 (CEST)

Whatever I've done, I found that
a) working on a real project and/or
b) recreating a real-world example
really helps to focus the learning. As far as hand-coding vs. WYSIWYG editor is concerned: Shoot
for understanding hand-coding, but use a WYSIWYG editor to see how elements can be implemented,
i.e. build your own example code. Then tinker with the code and see what changes.

My suggestions only, your learning style may vary.

Regards,

Jens

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com