RE: Authorware

Subject: RE: Authorware
From: "Rick Bishop" <rickbishop -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:17:57 -0500

Jenise:
I've used AW off and on for years. AW is a very powerful tool
that can provide full-blown interactive (and
accurate)simulations of the most complex software, mechanical
processes, and just about anything you can think of wanting to
do on a computer. You can even build a spreadsheet or word
processing program with it and put the keystrokes into a
database or LMS.
With all that comes a price. I recommend using it if you need
to have user feedback and scoring stored somewhere and need
complex branching and interactions.
If you could describe your project or its level of complexity
and the features you would like, I'm sure you would be flooded
with recommendations of products that will fit.
Rick