RE: Why Tech-Writers Should Know About Open Source Technologies

Subject: RE: Why Tech-Writers Should Know About Open Source Technologies
From: "Doug Grossman" <Doug -dot- Grossman -at- sas -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:44:15 -0400

I've never had to spend any time installing Microsoft Office. I work for a software company, and of course they take care of all of those installations. I've also never had to contact Microsoft technical support (for business purposes). We have very professional and expert help desk support for anything like that.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com