Re: Help with Selection of DTP Tools Based on Current Versions (Long)

Subject: Re: Help with Selection of DTP Tools Based on Current Versions (Long)
From: Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:52:08 -0400

On 9/16/05, K. Jafry <khairujafry -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:

> Since many of the comments I've read are older, I
> wanted to get a better comparison based on current
> versions. Without starting a debate, I just want to
> know if there is any reason why I should not pick
> Frame over the others, especially Quark (since the
> other writers in the company are familiar with Quark).
> Please respond to me directly. Thank you.

If people *do* respond to you directly rather than to the list, and
you get some useful responses, perhaps you would be good enough to
post a summary of the responses that you received to the list?

That way, the mailing list archives continue to be a useful resource
for its members.

This is one reason that it's usually better to ask technical questions
that may be of general interest (like yours) on a mailing list, and
ask for responses on list. I, for one, would be very interested in
the responses you receive.

Thanks!

- bc

--
Barry Campbell <barry -at- campbell-online -dot- com>
AOL IM: bcampbellnyc

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com