Re: Corporate World vs. Small Company: Considerations?

Subject: Re: Corporate World vs. Small Company: Considerations?
From: Martin Bosworth <martinhbosworth -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:36:29 -0400

> Money may be the bottom line, but I want to take into account the
> working environment, too. It *seems* so nice to go smaller and more
> casual right now. But corporate obscurity does have its benefits.
>
> Blah blah blah.
> Just thought I'd mention it here; I respect the list very much.
> Thanks and happy Wednesday,

Amy,

Would your finances be able to take a hit of that magnitude? It may
seem mercenary, but that would be my first question.

We always have to balance the fulfillment level of our jobs with the
fulfillment of our bank accounts. :)

It sounds like you'd be happier at the new opportunity, and that does
sound more welcoming. But you may not enjoy it as much if you find
your budget restricted.

Martin

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com