RE: Corporate World vs. Small Company: Considerations?

Subject: RE: Corporate World vs. Small Company: Considerations?
From: "Secara, Maggie" <MSecara -at- sjm -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 09:17:59 -0700

Amy, I'm never happier than when I'm in a smaller "cozier" environment
full of really smart people in blue jeans. Where the CTO, for example,
is still engaged in day to day processes on the software version of the
shop-floor. (As long as it's not a start-up! God deliver me from the
entrepreneurial spirit of micromanagement!) A small division of a big
company isn't too bad, either.

If you can afford to take the financial cut--and if the company has a
solid base--I'd say go for it.

Maggie

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com