Re: Content of Help Systems

Subject: Re: Content of Help Systems
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:03:33 -0400

I don't have an old Mexican saying to lean on, but I argue our
opinions are merely that and only good customer investigation can tell
you what the best solution for your product's content is. We did our
homework and are adjusting accordingly, despite my own personal
opinion that it should be done in a different way. Money makes the
business world go 'round. ;-)

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736