Best practices Web site and RoboHelp X5

Subject: Best practices Web site and RoboHelp X5
From: "C L" <cll01821 -at- lycos -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:35:46 -0500

Since you are preparing the help for a Web site, I assume that you are generating WebHelp. If that is the case, and if I understand your question correctly, you need to select Synchronize TOC in the WebHelp Navigation dialog. When the topic opens in the right pane, the location of the topic is displayed in the TOC.

However, my comments mean nothing :) if you are generating Window-level Help. I'm not sure whether you can create Window-level Help that also brings up the Table of Contents.

Carol

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com